Christian Wallpaper

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Grains of sand


Psalms139:17: How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! How great is the sum of them!
Psalms139:18: If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand…
Have you ever tried to count your thoughts towards your most cherished and loved ones? The thoughts towards your wife or your husband or whoever is in that place of being called the most loved and cherished person in your life.
Now count it with grains of sand, I do not think that we will be able to manage a cartload (I would say that is exaggeration :-). Well now look at the amount of thoughts that God has towards us it even outnumbers the grains of sand….the amount I cannot even imagine. Amazing isn’t it? Every time you read the Word, you come across something that is so eye-opening and awe inspiring and so beautiful. It is good to be loved by God.

No comments: