Christian Wallpaper

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Love



Love

Some say love is blind

Some say love hurts

Some say love is for fools

Some say all is fair in love

This is how I know love from the one

Who once gave up everything for me,

And hung for me on the tree

So that I may see his love

And love like He does love me.

Love as he showed me….

Love endures long and is patient and is kind;

Love never is envious nor boils over with jealousy,

Is not boastful or vainglorious,

It is not conceited; it is not rude and does not act unbecomingly,

Love is not self seeking, is not resentful,

Nor does it keep track of when it has been wronged

It does not rejoice at injustice but rejoices when truth prevails

Love bears up under anything and everything that comes;

Love never looses hope, endures everything…….and love never fails.

This is my hope and prayer that I love all like He loved me …………..

No comments: