Christian Wallpaper

Monday, August 15, 2005

I can see why...



As I cry


As I cry

Tears fill my eye

As I cry

Tears run dry


As I cry

I ask why

Why I loved

And was not loved by


As I cry

I realize

How you loved.

And I let you go by


As I cry

And wonder why

Why I let you go by


As I cry

You pick me up on high

And as I cry I can see why

Why you loved and did not go by


As I cry

You walk by my side

As I cry

You hold me on high

As I cry

I know why


As I cry

I know why

Why I loved

I loved because you loved me first


As I cry

Tears fill my eye

And through the tears I see why……


As I cry

My heart fills with joy

Knowing that you cried for me too.


As I cry

You hold me on high

Now I cry

Knowing why.


I just want to thank you Jesus that it is through these times that your love has been made real to me and my trust in you has been strengthened. I just want to read your words from

Romans 8:28- And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Though the way ahead seems blurred I choose to trust in you and I know for sure that my trust in you will not put me to shame. I love you Jesus because you have loved me first.

I love now because I can!!!

Into the heart of Jesus
Deeper and deeper I go;
Seeking to know the reason
Why He should love me so. —Smith

He comes a child from realms on high,
He comes the heavens adoring;
He comes to earth to live and die,
A broken race restoring.
Although the King of kings is He,
He comes in deep humility,
His people to deliver,
And reign in us forever.- Joseph Barlow

No comments: