Christian Wallpaper

Monday, August 29, 2005

The reason.

Wonders of Love

Worthy worthy worthy of all praise

Worthy worthy worthy you forgave

Who ought believe that a king would die?

For my sins be crucified

A crown of thorns you embraced

Now I stand in awe amazed

All wonders of love are found in you

Here’s a song in my heart its all about you

All dreams that I have do not compare

To my saviour’s arms, you find me there

That’s where you gonna find me

In my saviour’s arm you find me there.

(Christian city church, Oxford falls)


Worship –

Why do we worship God of the Bible? You may say because the bible says so or because of all that he has blessed us with or because He is worthy of being praise and all the reasons that you can come up with.

Yes and I agree to that, even if he hadn’t blessed us or did anything else for us he would still deserve our wholehearted worship for the rest of our lives because God ‘s son died for us!!!! That’s all the reason we need to worship God. Jesus gave up everything so that I could have everything.

No comments: