Christian Wallpaper

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Jesus take my wheel

On a recent trip to be with some friends and to make some new friends,on our way back as we were driving,our vehicle's brakes failed completely and at that time we were coming downhill on a ghat.I was driving and I was trying to slow down but I couldn't,I did not realize the gravity of the situation even though gravity was against us.It was only when we came to flat ground on the highway I realized that"the brakes had failed!"
I remembered the prayer that our Pastor had prayed before we had embarked on our journey and had asked God to guide us as we drive and to take over the steering wheel.He did take the wheel;Jesus did take the wheel.
Earlier during that week as we were talking with a family at whose place we had been staying we were talking about how God puts people at places to help us.It is true, as the place where we stopped finally after the brakes went off people we didn't know just came and started helping us and repairing the vehicle and in no time we were back on the road going home.
Psalm 34:7
"The Angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear Him [who revere and worship Him with awe] and each of them He delivers" (AMP)
To the God of Abraham,Issac and Joseph the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ be the Glory forever and ever.

No comments: